Sennheiser 840 S RF Stereo TV Listening System
RF stereo TV listening system ideal for hearing aid wearers.
Set 840 S is a RF stereo TV listening system and is especially suited for those who wear hearing aids. Easily connected to a TV, hi-fi system or radio, Set 840 S produces excellent sound, delivered directly to your ears.
The sound is transmitted from the receiver to the hearing aid via wireless induction over the induction loop that is included in the scope of delivery. Alternatively, you can connect headphones or induction couplers to the lightweight clip-on receiver.
- Receiver is ideal for connection to hearing aids and headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack plug)
- Easy to set up and operate
- Wireless mobility within a range of up to 100 m
- Transmits even through walls
- Ideal for plasma TVs
- Excellent individual stereo sound
- Three selectable hearing settings on the transmitter: optimized speech intelligibility due to switchable compression and treble emphasis
- Treble emphasis can be set individually
- Large, ergonomic volume control on the receiver
- Balance control on the receiver for setting the volume for the right and left ears
- Lithium polymer battery technology ensures a long operating time of up to 9 hours
- Receiver can be placed in the transmitter’s charging compartment facing in either direction
- Three selectable transmission channels on the transmitter for optimum reception
- Auto-tuning – automatic channel search tuning can be activated on the receiver
- Integrated charging compartment in transmitter for spare battery
What’s in the box?
1 RR 840 S receiver with removable clip
1 TR 840 transmitter
1 EZT 3011 induction loop
1 BA 300 battery
1 Power supply with national adapters for EU, UK
1 TV RCA adapter
1 TV SCART adapter
1 TV connection cable with two 3.5 mm stereo jack plugs and one adapter to 1/4″ (6.3 mm) jack socket
1 MKE 800 TV N external mic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.